Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Home
Reload page

Air Force Supply Equipment Manager, 2S051

I have been in the military approximately less than a year, so this is literally my first job. (Amn HUA)  My primary duties are the the upkeep of  all the Equipment Custodians for all squadrons on this base, as well as all
the Deployment listings/folders. I also assist on the ordering of equipment, and anything else, I can learn and do, to help out other sections in Customer Service. I was born with the sound of jets flying over head, and since then, I have loved planes. So the Air Force was my first choice. My goal is to wear Chief stripes on day. And I will. One day. TEAM MCCHORD......DEPEND ON US, COUNT ON ME.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 - Women Army - is proudly powered by Blogger
Design By Blogger Community